Sunday, January 6, 2013

[ANNIVERSARY] Chloe + Kevin

How do you know where to start when you photograph two of the most talented people you know/a couple you look up to/best friends? Words fail me.

Just know Chloe and Kevin are two of my favorite people in the world. This was one of my favorite shoots to date, which was to commemorate their 9 year wedding anniversary. Who doesn't want to work with their best friends?! Their love, Chloe's amazing ginger hair, and just being exceptionally photogenic (AND STYLISH) made it 100x easier.

Pardon my gratuitous gushing, but did I mention how talented they are? They own Rubbish Rehab, where they refinish vintage chairs and make them (for lack of a better word) amazing. Chloe also runs Curiously Colorful where she just shares her outlandish skill for style/home decor/interior design with the world. Both are definitely worth clicking.

I love these two, and I can't wait to shoot their 10th anniversary next year!


Note Kevin's tattoo with their names and wedding date! Aww!














1 comment:

  1. Thank you again my love! I am so lucky to have a friend who is so professional and talented behind the lens. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

Say hello!